Latest News

Monday, May 5, 2014

KEVIN HART INSULTS MIKE EPPS AFTER HE CALLED HIM "OVERRATED"

Thanks to the success of Ride Along, Kevin Hart is officially on the A-List.

Kevin Hart ImageMike Epps Pic
It's safe to say Hart didn't take well to this critique.
Here's a summary of what he wrote to Epps on Twitter in response to the diss:
  • Just heard @TheRealMikeEpps called me "Overrated" on the radio this AM! I missed it bcuz I was on set "WORKING"do u remember what that is?
  • Hey @TheRealMikeEpps why don't you do us all a favor and Kill your god damn self....Didn't you learn ur lesson from fucking with me last x.
  • Don't talk 2 me until u start selling out ARENA'S @TheRealMikeEpps if ur shows aren't sellin & u need sum help maybe I will send out a TWEET.
  • Oh one more thing @TheRealMikeEpps if you keep talking crazy I will book shows the same day as you in the same cities and shut yo shit down.
  • That's called FLEXIN @TheRealMikeEpps ....I'm going to go take my OVERRATED ass back to WORK now, MY WORK HERE IS DONE BOOOOOOM!!!!
  Do NOT anger Kevin Hart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Blogger Templates