Latest News

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

T.I. Speaks Out Concerning Fight With Floyd Mayweather

T.I. Speaks On Fight With Floyd Mayweather

We reported earlier about Floyd Mayweather coming forth to speak on the altercation between T.I. and himself and now the Atlanta rapper has decided to address the rumors that claimed he suffered injuries during the altercation.
 T.I. took to his Instagram page to end all reports about him receiving physical damage to his face.
“They said I’ve got two black eyes. Where they at, though? These ones I’m looking at? Is they black for real? D*mn, been like that all my life. F*cked my hand up. That’s about it. [laughs],” Tip said in a video followed by the caption “Two black what?????? C’mon now. Never in da history of Nigga-dom. But nice try tho. Lol” (T.I.’s Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Blogger Templates