Latest News

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Wolverine Actor Hugh Jackman Nearly Cut His Penis Off While Shooting

Hugh Jackman 

Hugh Jackman nearly became Hugh-nuch Jackman after an on-set scare while filming 2009's X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
The actor was filming a nude scene while in character and wearing his signature metal claws when he found himself face-to-face wiht a group of femail crew members. Jackman panicked and tried to cover himself up, flirting with serious disaster.
"I quite enjoyed (being naked) really, it's a very freeing feeling..." the 45-year-old told British talk show host Graham Norton. "There was a very intense first scene and I insisted on a closed set. I ran round the corner and all the female members of the crew were gathered there. I tried to cover myself and cut my inner thigh - it was just the inner thigh thankfully!
"The metal claws had to go - you can't have bits and pieces flying off."
Producers have since changed to plastic claws.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Blogger Templates