Latest News

Monday, May 26, 2014

DETAILS:Usher’s Ex Wife Reveals Why Her Marriage To The Superstar Failed

Usher and Tameka

R&B superstar Usher’s Ex wife Tameka Raymond recently revealed what went wrong in their marriage after years of staying numb.
While promoting her new show Hollywood Exes Atlanta along with Kevin Hart’s ex wife Torrie along with three other exes, she blamed the failure of her marriage to a lipo that went wrong.
She said: “I did dumb stuff. I mean, I went to Brazil and tried to get lipo and almost died. I think that embarrassed him to like, “Oh no. I’m packing. She’s a nut.”
I regret going on that plane. I made a lot of mistakes. It took a lot to get into such a public relationship and I nagged him as a result of what I was going through. I was always in his ear. I was being such a bitch”.
Tameka was hired by Usher as a stylist in 2006 and by 2007 they got engaged and tied the knot. She has two sons with the R&B star.
Kevin Hart’s ex Torrei also revealed that her marriage to the Box office star failed because he cheated on her with his current partner Eniko.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Blogger Templates