Latest News

Friday, April 25, 2014

Photos Of Ciara’s Amazing Maternity Shoot For W Magazine..Click For More

Ciara W Magazine shoot

Body party singer and rapper Future’s fiance , Ciara is at a high point in her life with a man that adores her and their first born baby on the way.
Did I mention that she is looking  good pregnant too? the sexy 28 year old songstress is glowing and even more beautiful and she knows just the perfect way to rock her baby bump. Knowing how Ciara has always been ‘like a boy’, the pregnancy has made her reveal her feminine side. She  has been snapped on different occasions looking chic in some stylish maternity gowns 
Here are more simple, stylish yet so classy photos of her during a shoot she did for the W Magzine as she shared some of her pregnancy experiences,
“It feels good to not have to wonder whether your abs are tight enough,”  “I like not being so perfect.”

Ciara W Magazine shoot
“My mom and I don’t have a lot of photos of my early years,” “So I decided we should document everything. This is one of those moments you can’t repeat.”
Ciara stunning white

Pregnancy has been a great fashion challenge because you can’t wear things that you used to wear but you still want to feel like who you are,” . “I have to pay some credit to my fiancé’s closet, because I have worn probably all of his clothes.”

Ciara W Magazine shootCiara

PHOTOS COURTESY OF W MAGAZINE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Blogger Templates