Latest News

Friday, January 16, 2015

Nicki Minaj’s Ex-Boyfriend Opens Up About Their Failed Relationship

Nicki Minaj

Do you all know that guy who use to follow and carry Nicki Minaj’s handbag? Yea, that guy who use to look more of like a chauffer to her. Okay so he was her boyfriend and yes his name is not Nicki Minaj’s boyfriend it’s Safaree (aka “SB,” aka “Scaff Beezy,” aka “That guy who was always with Nicki Minaj”). So he finally opened up about his fallen relationship with Nicki and also talks of how much he helped her.
This is what he had to say during an interview with Power 105’s “Breakfast Club.”
''That was my soul-mate. Me and her were calling all the shots. Every time it came to writing raps, it was me, her and the beat. It got to the point where the respect was gone. I’m the one who packed my stuff and left. I just got to the point where the respect wasn’t there.  Everyone around her works for her, you know? So it got the point where it was like, I’m your man. I’m who you go to sleep with every night. I’m who you wake up with every morning. And it got to the point where I was being treated like an employee, instead of like her man.''
Looks like Safaree couldn’t withstand the messenger and carrier job and just like any other man would do, he walked away. And now that nicki is rumoured to be dating Meek, this is what he had to say
''But if that’s who she decides to move on with, it is what it is. I’m not mad. I’m not bitter. If I wanted to make it work, I could’ve made it work. She can take a picture with whoever she wants, she can get married tomorrow and be pregnant the next day I will wish her the best, butwhen you try to pull me down and discredit what I’ve done for you, that’s what’s weak to me.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Blogger Templates