Latest News

Friday, January 16, 2015

Photos: Brazil Legend Ronaldo Planning A Comeback To Football

Ronaldo

On Wednesday Brazil legend, Ronaldo, announced that he is planning a return to football. The 38 year old has been off the professional pitch for about 4years, but now he is ready to return to the place that he loved most. He last played for a local team, Cruzeiro in 2011 after he had lived in Europe for a while playing for some of the biggest clubs such as Real Madrid, Barcelona, PSV plus the two Milan clubs, Inter and AC.
The legend is now planning to wear the red-and-yellow shirt of Fort Lauderdale Strikers, an American second division club which he owns 10% of. He said:
''That is not easy because I love to play, I love soccer, that was all my life my big love. When I retired, I stopped playing because of my body, so much pain and injuries.To play a soccer game you have to be in very good shape. I will try for myself, it’s another challenge, I am sure it will help the league, help the team. I will train a lot, and if the (coach) needs me, maybe.''
Having been offered 10% of the clubs ownership he went ahead to accept it, saying that it was a really good deal for him to say no. He added that he would like to play if the Strikers were to reach a final.

Ronaldo

Ronaldo
Ronaldo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Blogger Templates